Under any conditions, the techniques used by Tiger Cutting result in a precise cut and clean look without damage to the area.
THE BENEFITS OF WALL SAWING
- Remote operations can be used for safety purposes
- Dust is controlled with the use of water
- In noise-sensitive areas, specialty blades are available
- The availability of electricity or hydraulically powered saws means zero emissions
- Spalling is eliminated during the removal process
USES FOR WALL SAWING
- Indoors or outdoors, cuts of up to 48” deep are possible
- Useful when cuts on stairs or beams are needed
- Straight, smooth, finished openings in walls, ceilings, and floors are typical uses for wall sawing.
- Useful for cutting doors and windows into concrete and masonry structures
- Has the ability for flush cutting to adjacent structures or objects
- Utilized for structure separations such as; termination cuts, terminating objects to be removed without damage to existing structure safely
- Useful for bevel cutting